Date we collect
RonanAir will ask you to provide personal information when you use our services. We may collect your information in a variety of ways, including through our websites, mobile services, and Global Contact Centre. We also may collect such information through third parties that help us provide services to our customers, such as travel agents with whom we have contractual arrangements. We respect your choice not to share personal information with us. However, if you decide to use our services without providing such information when it is required, your experience in using our website could be degraded.
The personal information that we collect about you (Customer Data) may include, for example:
1. Identification information, including your name, gender, date of birth, and details from your passport or other identification documents
2. Contact details, such as your e-mail address, telephone, mobile number, postal address, and fax number.
3. Credit and debit card information, including your card number, expiry date, cardholder’s name, billing address, and other billing information
4. Location details, travelling details, flight numbers, itinerary, seat and meal preferences, any reservations made for value-added services, and information about your travel companions
5. Information relating to your membership.
When you use our online or mobile services, we also may collect information (such as “cookie” data) that does not identify you personally. Our collection, use, and sharing of such information is discussed below (see the “Cookies” section).
Use of customer data
We use your Customer Data to provide the services that you request and to enhance your customer experience. For example, we use your information:
1. To process and administer flight reservations/Hotel Reservations and any other requests that you make in connection with our services
2. To process payments
3. To provide you with information about promotions, products, and services offered by Ronan Group, or by our business partners.
4. To respond to your queries about our services
5. To investigate any claims or complaints you make relating to our services
6. To improve the security and safety of our services
7. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements, respond to requests by law enforcement authorities, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process
8. To defend our interests or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
9. To offer you services in your local language and currency for your convenience
Disclosure of customer data
‘’Ronantravels’’ does not sell, rent, or trade Customer Data to third parties. However, we may share your information with certain parties as follows:
1. With all entities in the RonanAir Group, including but not limited to Ronantravels.
2. With third party service providers, contractors, and agents providing services such as caterers, hotels, insurance packages, duty free items on board, call centres, data processing and analytics, marketing and research, limousine services, distribution, revenue optimization, payment, and other services to RonanAir in connection with the operations of the business of Ronan Group.
3. With other business partners of Ronantravels such as code-share partners, sea and land transport service providers, and members of any airline alliance in which Ronantravels is a member
4. With the frequent flyer programs of operators of other partner airlines
5. With Internet payment gateway service providers, banks, credit/debit card companies, and other financial service providers
6. With partners of the Frequent Flyer Program of RonanAir
7. With any law enforcement authority or governmental institution for security, customs, immigration, or any other investigative purpose. RonanAir shall not be bound to verify the legitimacy and lawfulness of such request by a law enforcement authority or any governmental institution and RonanAir shall be entitled to disclose Customer Data in order to duly comply with such request.
8. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements, respond to requests by law enforcement authorities, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process
9. To defend our interests or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
10. When we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to our property or the physical safety of any person, or violations of our terms and conditions
11. To facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets.
International Data transfer and Data Protection Laws
Ronantravels is a travel division belongs to RonanAir Kft which is an international commercial airline operating in many different jurisdictions and, accordingly, Customer Data collected in one jurisdiction might be stored, transferred, or accessed worldwide in different jurisdictions. The protections for Customer Data differ from one jurisdiction to another and thus when transferred, your Customer Data may be subject to different or lesser protections than in your country of residence. By providing your Customer Data, you acknowledge and agree to the transfer of such Data to jurisdictions that may have lesser protections for Customer Data
Consent and Updates
You should ensure that the information we hold about you is current and accurate at all times. If you have a dedicated account with Ronantravels, you may login to that account and update your information as necessary. You also may have a right under applicable data protection law to access, amend, and/or request deletion of other information that we collect about you. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may charge a nominal fee for processing such a request. Although RonanAir shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the Customer Data, it shall have the right to verify the details in any request made to update Customer Data.
RonanAir reserves the right to refuse to disclose the information that we hold if any law enforcement authority instructs us not to disclose information or, in the reasonable opinion of Ronantravels, such disclosure could otherwise be harmful to Ronantravels, Ronanair or any third party. (For example, requests made in connection with fraudulent activities or in contravention of law) will be refused.
You may withdraw your consent to receive promotional emails either by unsubscribing through the link provided in such an email or by changing the settings in your personal account with us.
Like many websites, www.ronantravels.com does not currently respond to “do not track” browser headers. But you can take steps to limit tracking by erasing cookies from your computer’s hard drive and by setting your browser to block all cookies or warn you before a cookie is stored. We respect your choice to accept or reject any cookies. However, your rejection of cookies may prevent you from using some of the features on our website or mobile services.
In order to safeguard Customer Data, Ronantravels has in place an up to date, commercially reasonable technical and procedural mechanisms. However, no level of security can entirely eliminate the risk of unauthorized access or use of data collected and stored online. Moreover, you should take care not to disclose your information online, including in any social media, and you should take reasonable steps to preserve the confidentiality of your Customer Data.